[Mailman-Users] Configure Repy-To header for confirmations

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 5 00:51:36 CET 2008

Thanks for all this effort. I chose MailList.patch2.txt. Unfortunately I
did get errors:

patching file ./MailList.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 75.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 190.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ./MailList.py.rej

Note that there is no file ./MailList.py.rej. All I changed
(intentionally) was the 10 to a 13. I've attached the patch file just in
case I inadvertently messed something up.