[Mailman-Users] slightly OT bur importent??

JB@comcast justbrits at comcast.net
Sat May 31 02:59:36 CEST 2008

Gents:

Nor sure where else I should post but at 5:27PM CDT I rec'd:
due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
31-May-2008.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.
<snip>