[Mailman-Users] A quicker way to accept moderated messages

Juliet Fink jjfink at fight.org
Fri May 30 23:56:27 CEST 2008

We just migrated all of our lists that we host from Listserv to Mailman and
several of the list owners and moderators who travel frequently and use
handhelds while on the go are wondering if there is a quicker way to accept
messages in a moderated list.

Right now, an email comes, you click on it, login to mailman interface,
click on accept, and then click on submit. So there are a few steps to the
process (although I think this isn't particularly an unreasonable amount of
steps, I promised I would look into it to keep our users happy). I was
wondering if anyone had a quicker way to do this, fewer steps, a script that
enables you to accept a moderated message directly from a link in the email
or something to that effect.

Thanks,

Juliet

Juliet Fink, Director of Education

Philadelphia FIGHT

The AIDS Library * Critical Path * Project TEACH

1233 Locust Street, 2nd Floor

Philadelphia, PA 19107

P: (215)985-4851 x141 F: (215)985-4492

Email: jjfink at fight.org

Important: This e-mail message and any attachments is intended for the
exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain information
that is protected, privileged, or confidential, and it should not be
disseminated, distributed, or copied to persons not authorized to receive
such information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately.