[Mailman-Users] sharing administrator passwords

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue May 27 09:40:00 CEST 2008

On 5/27/08, Glenn Sieb wrote:

>  So I misread this?

Barry Warsaw is the Principal Core Developer for Mailman.  Tokio
Kikuchi and Mark Sapiro are also other key core developers for
Mailman.  I'll listen to anything that these people have to say on
the subject, because they are all more knowledgeable on the subject
than I am.

Otherwise, unless it's officially listed on the Mailman3 page in the
wiki at <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Mailman+3.0>, or Barry or
one of the other core developers has made a strong public statement
that some feature will definitely be included, then I'd be inclined
to hold off on counting any chickens.