[Mailman-Users] How to import a list of members?

Todd Andrews starman617 at aol.com
Sun May 25 04:31:18 CEST 2008

Hello Michael Lynne and other list members,

I'm looking for an easy way to update the real names ONLY for members
already on the list.

I've studied

    FAQ "3.53. Additional web administration tools?"
    (http://tinyurl.com/4r553c)

and

    Michael Lynne's curl wrapper
    (http://tinyurl.com/5gug8d)

but I can't find a place where the CGI's are documented to know how I
could write a curl wrapper to do what I want.

I don't have direct access to the command line tools or binaries because
I'm using mailman provided by a hosting service.

Kind regards,
Todd Andrews