[Mailman-Users] custom mime precedence?

andReadG andReadG at otenet.gr
Sat May 24 14:23:07 CEST 2008

Hi all!

This is the situation: attachments are stripped
(which is as I intended), but many messages
come in as multipart, with 1st part as text/plain
and second one as text/html. The senders, intended
to send the 2nd one (formatted to draw attention
in specific parts), but, being treated as
attachment, stays at the server.

Is there a way around? I mean extract and keep
all non-text attachments for http download,
but exclude text/html and let it through along
with the plain text, or be preferred over it?

any help/suggestion will be greatly
appreciated!

tAndRead