[Mailman-Users] Problem with 2.1.9 acceptable_aliases

Barry Finkel b19141 at anl.gov
Wed May 21 18:41:50 CEST 2008

There was a posting to a number of lists here yesterday

     To: comp_info+cats+noc at example.com

all of the lists are linked; some of the lists are subscribed to others.
I took that address and added it to

     acceptable_aliases

for each of the lists.  This morning I saw a posting to the same
address held for moderation for the same lists:

     Reason:  Message has implicit destination

I thought that adding the address to acceptable_aliases was the method
for auto-approving such postings.  I am running 2.1.9.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov