[Mailman-Users] server load..

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat May 17 00:58:26 CEST 2008

Khalil Abbas writes:

 > I found another cheap service, $30/month dedicated servers and they
 > offer unlimited emails per day.. but its characteristics are a bit
 > low: AMD, 512 MB RAM ..

Brad already gave you the non-technical answer: no, very likely that
is not going to work for you.

You should also consider that "cheap and unlimited" is a contradiction
in terms.  Such services are liable to (a) go out of business, (b)
change the terms on you to avoid (a), or even (c) do (b), thus
imposing additional costs on you to comply with the new terms, and
then do (a) anyway because the change was too little, too late.