[Mailman-Users] full personalization and CC field

Zbigniew Szalbot z.szalbot at lc-words.com
Tue May 13 09:03:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

Mark Sapiro:

> The only way to not have the list address in a Cc: is to make the list
> anonymous or set reply_goes_to_list to This List. Otherwise the Cc: to
> the list is put there intentionally to facilitate replying to the list
> (via reply-all) since the list address will not be in the normal
> From:, To: or Reply-To:
>
> If you don't want this, you'd have to modify
> Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py.

Thank you Mark! I edited this file and - since I am no programmer - I
just commented out lines 161, 162, 165-172 and restarted mailman.
Initial tests show that the CC header does not get added. I put it on my
   journal to watch for this file when I update mailman in future.

Thank you for your support!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.lc-words.com