[Mailman-Users] Attachments Added to All Messages I Send

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue May 13 02:43:03 CEST 2008

Edwin Shao wrote:

>So, that's what I thought the problem might be, but I use my school's
>Mailman server as well and they don't have this problem. That is, I can send
>HTML messages to the list and also have footers enabled. How do I enable
>that function for my Mailman server?

If you are sending an HTML message to your school's Mailman list, and
the list's content filtering is not stripping the HTML or converting
it to plain text and the footer is actually added in the HTML part and
not as a separate text/plain part, then the Mailman at your school is
somehow patched or modified to provide this function.