[Mailman-Users] Programmatic Subscription

Jeff Shepherd jeffs at tolisgroup.com
Fri May 9 20:57:34 CEST 2008

Hi Bill,
While I cannot provide insight on how to do this, I wonder why you would
want to bypass the confirmation in the first place.  The problem with
bypassing that is that I can then subscribe several people to your list
without confirming they are the ones who in-fact wanted to be
subscribed.   I could do this just to annoy people who I dislike.

The purpose of the confirmation is to ensure that this doesn't happen.
I don't think bypassing it is a very good idea.

-Jeff