[Mailman-Users] More than just email?

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Thu May 8 18:13:56 CEST 2008

I manage several lists with my 2.1.9 installation of MailMan. I would LIKE
to have MailMan continue in it's intended function, but also want to know if
anyone here integrates MM with other databases to keep track of more than
just Name email at address.com. More clearly, I guess I am hoping to integrate
MM with other applications to work as a contact manager, to track calls,
letters, emails, for my growing contact list.

Suggestions?
--
"If you can't afford Prevention now, how will you afford disease later?"

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154