[Mailman-Users] List of owners and subscribers

Stefan Förster cite at incertum.net
Mon May 5 19:05:49 CEST 2008

* Melinda Gilmore <gilmore.126 at osu.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone out there put together and scripts that might extract out owners
> and subscribers to a list.  Where you could see all the list and all their
> subscribers in one place.

My English is not that good and I'm not really sure if I understand
what you actually want to achieve, but what about something like:

list_lists  | awk '(NR > 1){print $1}' | while read line; do
    echo "List: $line"
    list_members -f "$line"
done

This assumes you (1) have shell access to the box hosting Mailman and
(2) that list_lists and list_members are in your $PATH.

Cheers
Stefan