[Mailman-Users] no moderator notification

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri May 2 23:14:50 CEST 2008

Rueben wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, but I'm not sure how your suggestions help me.
>
> If the problem is with AOL, would that prevent other people from
> receiving the notices as well?

Possibly, if they're also on AOL -- keep in mind that the address you see
could always be forwarded by that system over to an address somewhere else,
like AOL.

You could also see the same behaviour if their provider does the same thing.

> Where would I look to see if the messages are being sent to the moderators?

You'd need to look in the logs and the queues for your mail server.

> I'm going to remove the AOL address from the moderator list, add myself,
> and post a test message. Let's see if I get a reply as a moderator.

Sounds reasonable.