[Mailman-Users] Archiving to 3rd machine

Mark Heer MHeer at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 27 22:29:07 CET 2008

Hello,

I'd like to have all archives sent to one system.  Currently we use hypermail for this but as we move to mailman it will be necessary to retain this sort of  architecture.   Can mailman be configured to have mailserver1 and mailserver2 send archives
to adminmachine3 ?  (all 3 running mailman).  One posssibility as noted in the faq is using MHonArc - but could I use similar
PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER configs to point to adminmachine3 using mailman's pipermail?

Thank you,

Mark