[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.2: automatic newaliases from GUI list creation?

Chris Waltham cwaltham at bowdoin.edu
Tue Mar 25 19:36:54 CET 2008

Just a quick question, as it's certainly not a deal-breaker: will
Mailman 2.2 support appending to /etc/{mail}/aliases, and the
execution of the newaliases command? I understand that there are
privilege concerns and security questions involved in this, but I'm
curious to hear if there's a roadmap for this functionality or if it
is too low-demand to be included. If it's the latter, my feelings
won't be hurt! I am curious more than anything.

Thanks,

Chris
Now at Mailman 2.1.9, so I can stop asking Mark questions about
implementing 2.1 features in 2.0. :)