[Mailman-Users] Limiting the number of posts from a list member

David Scribner BIConsulting at blackiris.com
Tue Mar 25 18:24:46 CET 2008

I am running Mailman 2.1.5 on OSX Tiger server.  Is there any way of
implementing a limit on the number of daily posts to a list from a
member?  We have a couple of members on one list that have nothing to
do but send off posts to the list they belong to, some times 10 - 12
separate posts within a short period of time.  I would like to be able
to set a number of allowed posts for them to say 4 or 5 per day.  Is
this possible?

Thanks

David Scribner
BI Consulting