[Mailman-Users] I am sorry to bother everyone but ..

Don Steiny steiny at infopoint.com
Mon Mar 24 18:09:44 CET 2008

Hi,

   I have searched through the archives and I have found the question,
but never the answer.

   I maintain some lists and 99% or more of what I get to the admin
address spam that has been effectively been dealt with. It got so I just
told everyone one the list to write me directly with problems and once
every couple of weeks I would delete everything that came to the admin.
 I went a way for a couple of months and now there is so much stuff, I
can't get rid if it. The Web interface times out.  Is there any backdoor
way I can delete it all? I know the shell and MySQL very well.

   Thanks!

-Don