[Mailman-Users] Spam backscatter: Which aliases to remove

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Sat Mar 22 12:49:51 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:56:07PM -0500, Brad Knowles wrote:
> On 3/20/08, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
>
> >  (Incidentally, I'm not aware of any current effort to update RFC 2142.)
>
> Not any current efforts to update 2142, no.  But there are other
> standard role mailbox names that I've seen used and recommended,
> although I have not yet been able to locate a source for some of
> those.

My experience matches yours: I think we're all walking around with various
(differing) lists of role mailbox names that we picked up over time.
Do you think it'd be worth the effort to attempt to bring all those
together, figure out which ones are worth recommending (or mandating),
and then updating 2142?

---Rsk