[Mailman-Users] about fix addforce command

hongmark lammps-simulation at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:54:01 CET 2008

Dear sir,> > > > when I run a simulation of friction ,I found two questions!> > > > one is that I want to simulate the friction of Cu,Cu is FCC> > structure,so I must make 3d boundary condition,but friction simulation> > is 2d,I want to know how can I run the 2d friction of Cu?> > > > the othe is that I can not run the fix addforce command which is> > that "fix addforce 0.0 -1.0 0.0",which I want to add a force on -y> > axis, when the periods boundary condition are p s p,but when I do the> > :fix addforce 0.0 1.0 0.0 ',the running is ok.> > > > please coaching me !> > > > thank you !> > > > > > Mark>