[Mailman-Users] Theming member options page

Tom Chance tom.chance at bioregional.com
Tue Mar 18 12:54:38 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using the templates to integrate the Mailman pages into our web
site, e.g.:

Unfortunately some pages don't have templates, they seem hard coded into
the Python code! For example, when you enter your email address to
change subscription options without already being logged in, you get a
page whose contents is included in these files:

/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py - header & footer
/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/options.py - contents

Is there a cunning trick I'm missing / are there plans to abstract this
out to a template file? Otherwise I'll try putting the "login-unsub" and
password/login buttons directly onto the main listinfo page along with
the email field to see if I can bypass this interim page altogether.

Kind regards,
Tom Chance

--
BioRegional Development Group, BedZED Centre, 24 Helios Road,
Wallington, SM6 7BZ, UK