[Mailman-Users] Full personalization and HTML problems

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Mar 17 18:55:32 CET 2008

Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

>I did have %(user_address)s in full personalization which I now
>changed to no personalization and removed the string. I hope this
>helps. Thanks!

If you had a msg_header and removed it, that will help. The fact that
the header had personalized information is not relevant to this issue.

Also, with Full Personalization, it would seem there is no need to put
%(user_address)s in msg_header as the address is already in the To:
header of the message.