[Mailman-Users] How to download a list of all the email addresses

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Mar 15 22:12:38 CET 2008

Allan Abrahamse wrote:

>In my mailman list, when I ask to see the subscribers email addresses I
>get a page that makes me select a letter and then I see only those
>addresses beginning with the selected letter. A couple of years ago I
>discovered, somehow, a way to get a the entire list of email addresses,
>all on one page (I only have 50 or so subscribers so it was not a very
>big page). I'm trying to find that URL but I can't. Can anybody remind me?

You are probably thinking of something like
<http://www.example.com/mailman/roster/listname> which is also
accessible from the "Visit Subscriber List" button on the "listinfo"
page.

Also see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp>

Finally, Mailman 2.1.10 (now in beta) will allow setting "Maximum
number of members to show on one page of the Membership List." on the
list's General Options page. In your case, you could set this greater
than 50 or so and the Membership List page wouldn't subdivide
alphabetically.