[Mailman-Users] Topics with html type

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 14 16:39:08 CET 2008

Prashanth wrote:

>                I think mailman discards messages if i send a
>text/html message, So how to enable that?

In Content filtering, set filter_content to No or add text/html to
pass_mime_types.

However, your Subject: mentions Topics, so if you are asking about
determined by matching against the Subject: and Keywords: headers
(actual message headers) of the message or Subject: and Keywords:
pseudo headers found in the initial lines of the first text/plain part
only. Thus if the message is HTML only, not multipart/alternative, the
topic matches must be in actual Subject: or Keywords: headers; they
can't be in a Kewords: line in the message body.