[Mailman-Users] Problem with list_lists

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Fri Mar 14 13:59:06 CET 2008

Hi,
  I am having an issue with the list_lists command, as well as the
listinfo CGI.
Also, when running the check_db script, it starts to go through the
lists, then stops with the same error below after about 6 lists.  My
question is that something seems to be wrong with a list database
somewhere, but what list?  What order do these programs parse the
lists?  Running the list_admins command also bombs after going through
the same 6 lists.  I need to know what the next list is that these
commands parse.  That is most likely the bad list.
Any help would be appreciated.

AJ

Here is the output from list_lists.

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "bin/list_lists", line 122, in ?
     main()
   File "bin/list_lists", line 94, in main
     mlist = MailList.MailList(n, lock=0)
   File "/listserv/Mailman/MailList.py", line 101, in __init__
     self.Load()
   File "/listserv/Mailman/MailList.py", line 573, in Load
     dict, e = self.__load(file)
   File "/listserv/Mailman/MailList.py", line 546, in __load
     dict = loadfunc(fp)
cPickle.UnpicklingError: could not find MARK