[Mailman-Users] pending request problem

M.Sargmacher at gmx.de M.Sargmacher at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 15:27:12 CET 2008

Hello,

one of our lists gets a daily reminder about an open request.But when I follow the link to the pending moderator request page no message is listet there. I deleted the pending.pck and request.pck that belong to the list. But next day the message appeared again at 8:00. The subdirectories of the qfiles are empty except for shunt.
Could you please give me a hint where I can delete this message? Thanks!

Mailman 2.1.9 Ubunty Gutsy

Regards,

Markus