[Mailman-Users] 2008 Pizzigati Prize

Jon Hind wjonhind at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:29:16 CET 2008

I run mailman on one (hosted) server as a family mailing list.
It has brought our family closer together, enables my mother (the grandma)
to speak straght to her children and grandchildren, made a meetup happen in
Turkey between for cousins and most of all revealed that one of my sisters
like dirty jokes.

Many congratulations.

jon Hind.

--