[Mailman-Users] newlist list creation error

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Mon Jun 30 07:17:16 CEST 2008

Tim responded:

>Do some searching before you sit down to write a Solaris smf (service management facility)
>manifest from scratch.  You will find other examples out there.  I got my mailman manifest from
>this weblog entry: http://whacked.net/2005/08/14/more-work-on-grommit and a postfix manifest
>for my MTA from http://cuddletech.com/opensolaris/smf/postfix.xml

There is a manifest that I got off the net that was used to place exim under
smf.  I was just going to modify that one.

>There is also an archive of smf examples here:
>
>   http://opensolaris.org/os/community/smf/manifests/

If I can't get the exim one to work, I'll take a look.  Thanks for the
pointer.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign