[Mailman-Users] Apache,

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Fri Jun 27 06:37:30 CEST 2008

Hank posted:

>I gave the location of the actual aliases file in /etc/mail for
>Solaris.  /etc/aliases is provided, but is a symlink to the file in
>/etc/mail.

It is the symlink that I always use, same deal for the hosts file. :-)

>I will note, and think that Brad and Mark will agree, that given the
>predominance of Linux and Postfix on Mailman hosts, there probably is
>very little interest among list subscribers for discussion of general
>Solaris and sendmail issues.  Both systems are well-supported on
>Usenet news groups and sponsoring web sites.

Is that a polite way of saying don't post Solaris mailman configuration
questions here?

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign