[Mailman-Users] mailing list filtered as spam

jeff zemla jeffzemla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:57:58 CEST 2008

Hmm I really don't know that much about this stuff.  Does this really affect
me?  I'm not looking for the "be all end all" of spam, as you say.  At
least, not spam at large.

Really, I have no problem sending e-mails from my domain because I do that
through Gmail.

The only time when my mail gets filtered as Spam is when I send out messages
on my announce-only mailing list.  So as long as it continues to keep my
announcements out of users' spam boxes, I'm happy.

Should I be worried?

Thanks,
Jeff