[Mailman-Users] mailing list filtered as spam

jeff zemla jeffzemla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:30:08 CEST 2008

Thanks Brian and Brad.  Thankfully the solution was not so painful.  I
e-mail Hostgator, explained the situation, and asked if I could be moved to
a different server/ip address.

They got back to me quickly, saying:

"I have installed something called DomainKeys on your domains which helps
prevent free email services like yahoo and gmail from marking emails from a
domain as spam."

And he told me a few other things in case that didn't work.  But wouldn't
you know it, it worked perfectly!

So for anyone else on shared hosting who may run into this problem--tell
your host to install DomainKeys!

Thanks again guys!

Jeff