[Mailman-Users] Mailman stopped sending mail today andstoppedarchiving a month ago

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 25 01:22:22 CEST 2008

Dan Mashal wrote:

>I'm thinking 3 may be correct. All the lists are set to yes, private,
>monthly archive in the actual mailman web interface..so how would I go
>about fixing this?

The scenario I was suggesting was not an either/or, it was all three.

If the archives are private and you are visiting the archives with an
http://www.example.com/mailman/private/... like URL as opposed to
http://www.example.com/pipermail/..., then that scenario doesn't apply.

In that case, archives/public/ should be and probably is empty.

So we need more clues.

What's in Mailman's error log? Is ArchiveRunner running? What's in
qfiles/archive?