[Mailman-Users] Mailman stopped sending mail today andstoppedarchiving a month ago

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 24 23:43:39 CEST 2008

Dan Mashal wrote:

>Further update on this, I forgot to allow 127.0.0.1 when I made a
>postfix configuration file change.

Does this mean outgoing mail is now working?

>The archiving stopped working when we migrated to a new mailman server.
>Do you have an idea how I can turn archiving back on for all lists?

Not without knowing why it's not working. See the general trouble
shooting FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.

Look at Mailman's logs. Run Mailman's bin/check_perms. Check the
archiving settings, particularly ARCHIVE_TO_MBOX, in Defaults.py -
mm_cfg.py.