[Mailman-Users] Size limit on messages sent to maillist

Bill Honneus (honneus) honneus at cisco.com
Sat Jun 21 03:08:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

One of our list subscribers received the following message:
Your mail to 'my-list' with the subject

RE: [my-list] FW: registering application

The reason it is being held:

Message body is too big: 157187 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.

Is there a way to configure the mailing list so that we can set our own
limits on message size and/or attachment size?  I would like to set the
limit to 3MB.

Thanks!

Bill