[Mailman-Users] Muti-Mailman install

Fri Jun 20 20:47:18 CEST 2008

On 6/20/2008, Brad Knowles (brad at python.org) wrote:
> It wasn't a threat.  It was a statement of fact -- continued arguing
> with us on a subject considered long since dead is likely to have
> results that you're probably not going to like.

I was talking about your cute little remark about giving someone a
FIREARM so that they could 'come demonstrate to me the danger their
deear departed one faced'.

If thats not a threat of VIOLENCE then I don't know what is.

That chip on your shoulder is getting pretty heavy, isn't it?

--

Best regards,

Charles