[Mailman-Users] moderate to sender?

Karen R McArthur kmcarthu at bates.edu
Fri Jun 20 16:55:22 CEST 2008

If a person is a member of a certain List (Staff, for example) and sends
a message which may need moderation - is there a way to send that SENDER
the moderator message instead of the administrator or moderator?  The
purpose of this that we want some of our constituencies to be able to
diagnose and fix their own email (if the message is too long, either
shorten it and resubmit or find another method of distribution).

However, if the person is not in the Staff list, the moderation should
happen as normal.

--
Karen R. McArthur <kmcarthu at bates.edu>
Systems Administrator

If you find that everybody else is right and you're wrong,
it might just be that you're thinking outside the box. The
world is yet to catch up.