[Mailman-Users] List suddenly went anonymous

david.weber at l-3com.com david.weber at l-3com.com
Tue Jun 17 23:21:55 CEST 2008

Sorry, should have mentioned that.

The anonymous_list is set to "No", and changing it to "Yes" makes posts
in the archive anonymous too (presently, only the emails are anonymous,
not the archive).  Changing it back from "Yes" to "No" shows the exact
same behavior as well.

Thinking about it, if mailman is written in python, could the *.pyc
files have been corrupted?  I've them do some weird things elsewhere on
stuff I've personally written.

Also, we are able to create a new, dummy list that works as expected.
Very strange..

--dw