[Mailman-Users] List suddenly went anonymous

david.weber at l-3com.com david.weber at l-3com.com
Tue Jun 17 20:36:10 CEST 2008

This doesn't seem to be the behavior that we're seeing.  It seemingly
happened out of the blue, and we can create a new mailing list which
behaves as it did before.  The headers also do not contain From XXX on
Behalf of foo at bar.com.  The original user is being obscured from the
headers altogether.