[Mailman-Users] Attachment downloading

Bill Bedford billb at mousa.uk.com
Sat Jun 14 19:00:59 CEST 2008

I have a mailing list where any attachments are scrubbed. This for the
most part works very well, however some list member have complained
that they are not are to save images when they are viewed from the url
presented at the bottom of a message. The image will open in a web
browser, but attempts to save the image seem to result in either an
error message or an empty file. It seem that this occurs only to PC
users, Mac users have no difficulty in saving to disk.

Can anyone offer an explanation I could pass on to my members, and a
work round, if there is one.

--
Bill Bedford

"Man is an animal suspended in webs of significance he himself has spun"

-- Clifford Geertz