[Mailman-Users] Temporarily turn off Mailman

washakie washakie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 21:05:27 CEST 2008

Hello, I've been trying to deal with a procmail/Mailman issue:
http://www.nabble.com/procmail-before-mailman-td17789754.html

But this is a separate question. I want to temporarily disable Mailman for
the list, to see if I can get procmail to work directly in the user home
directory, rather than via: /etc/procmailrcs/user.procmailrc

Is there a way to 'shutdown' a list temporarily so that I can be assured
Mailman is not interefering at all with the mail delivery?

Thank you.