[Mailman-Users] URGENT Help required -suddenly some of the Umbrellalists is going unmoderated

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 9 18:43:27 CEST 2008

Vinita Aggarwal wrote:

>Thursday I created two cross posts (umbrealla lists) se-mf_se-drm and
>se-wes_se-drm. When around 5:00 Resource team started posting the messages
>in these lists, they found that messages are going without moderation.

This is almost certainly a list configuration issue. We would need more
information to know what the problem is. Information such as what
lists are members of what other lists and for the superordinate and
subordinate lists, what are the settings for accept_these_nonmembers
and generic_nonmember_action. Also, have you changed
USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER or SENDER_HEADERS in mm_cfg.py and what Mailman
version is this?