[Mailman-Users] Messages have stopped getting delivered to mailinglists

Williams, Theona tw150001 at ncr.com
Thu Jun 5 20:59:21 CEST 2008

Received the following errors in /var/log/mailman/error file when I
tried
python /u001/mailman/scripts/post mailman </dev/null

Jun 05 14:51:25 2008 mailowner(32760): mailowner script, list not found:
mailman

Jun 05 14:51:25 2008 bounces(32761): bounces script, list not found:
mailman

Thanks
Theona Williams