[Mailman-Users] How can one forward a rejected message to the listowner?

Sagy Volkov sagyvolkov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 04:59:37 CEST 2008

Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply.
To sort out the confusion, what i meant by "acceptable" is that how don't
really care how the workflow will be (discard an email or reject an email),
as long as the result is that member of the list will NOT get any email sent
from non members, BUT, list moderators will receive any email, even the one
that are discard rejected AND that those non members who got discard/reject
will get an email notifying them they were rejected discard.

Right now, in the current configuration screen I can see from cPanel, the
mailman configuration, I can set auto reply to rejected messages from non
members (which is good), but i can not set the list mods to receive those
rejected emails.
On the other hand, there's an option to have all discard emails from non
members, going to list moderators, but non members who were discarded are
not getting any auto email saying they were discarded.

That's why I wrote, these two solutions tegother will give me what I want,
but i can not find how to implement them via mailman admin panel.

as for your 2nd suggestion, I don't want to use hold since that will mean
mods will need need to approve any post and that's not what i want.

Any suggestion/ways to fix this will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Sagy Volkov