[Mailman-Users] went live - big mistake - please help

xp xp bizzebee_xp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 04:19:03 CEST 2008

Hello,
I went big including hundreds of my members with mailman. THought everything was working, but not so.
By default -automatic bounce processing is enabled and I found that it had checked 'nomail' [B] for several members eventhough they had a valid email ID Setting was at5.0.
Then from admin interface I changed to 'mailman automatic procesing - No". Also unchecked all the members who had 'nomail' [B]. This should rectify all users to get mails again.
Unfortunately, when a new message was sent to listserv, some of my users didn't get it again.
Can somebody help me please?
drb