[Mailman-Users] list archives

Michael Welch mwelch at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Jul 17 18:28:01 CEST 2008

Hi Friends. I have noticed that this list's archives include 3 months which have not happened yet.

How has this occurred, and what will happen when we reach that date and new posts crash into the improperly dated archives?

More importantly, how does one search the mailman archives looking for all posts that contain particular text?

I understand that many folks use mailarchive.com, but that seems a bit out of our control. Will it be there forever?

Michael Welch, volunteer
Redwood Alliance
PO Box 293
Arcata, CA 95518