[Mailman-Users] Mailman not sending email to list users / Archives giving 403

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jul 16 07:22:43 CEST 2008

Tom Ray [Lists] wrote:
> Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> Do posts get archived?
> No. Not one of the test emails I've sent to the test list are archived.
> So it's dieing some where between being received and sent to the in queue.

Actually, the exim log entry you posted says the mail was delivered via
the mailman-transport which says it was piped to

   /mail/listdomain.net/mailman/mail/mailman post test

which, assuming that wrapper and the 'post' script are not totally
broken to the point that they terminate normally without doing anything,
says that the mail made it to qfiles/in.

>> See <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.

Check the various things in the above FAQ article.