[Mailman-Users] Invitation time limit

Michael Welch mwelch at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Jul 15 18:40:22 CEST 2008

Just got the following from somebody that wanted to participate and I invited. Is the 3 day limit built in and/or a default? It sure seems short to me, I would think that 14 days would be much more appropriate. As in this particular case, three days is a common length for folks to be gone for long weekends. And, it makes administrators work more than they should have to, what with having to sign people up more than once.

Also, it would be helpful to be able to see the current list of invitees, but I cannot find a web page that displays that.