[Mailman-Users] Feature Request: Selective Mass Subscription

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jul 10 20:58:06 CEST 2008

Michael Welch wrote:

> That said, my own need calls for the ability to do just that.

And I've used it myself on numerous occasions.  This is why I haven't made
too much noise about stripping this function, or even turning it off by
default.  I trust myself to use it, and I'm willing to trust most of my
users on certain systems, but I don't trust anyone else.

Since I want to keep the feature for myself, I can't argue too loudly to
remove it for everyone else.