[Mailman-Users] Hard drive is full

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jul 10 20:29:01 CEST 2008

Maickel Pandie wrote:

>                        First time this server work, it only consume 6 GB.
> Now my 40 GB hard drive is full.

For a server, especially a mailing list server, 40GB is ... very small.
Most servers I know of would probably have hundreds of GB available for the
OS, the archives, etc....

> Is it right that Mailman save all email or attachment file in server
> machine?

Yup.  It's called an archive.

>           if it's right what can I do to clear all email or attachment file
> in server machine?

You could blow away the entire archive, but then you wouldn't have an
archive of the traffic on the mailing list.

Not really sure we can provide much help here.