[Mailman-Users] Specific Users Members Mail Not Going Out

McNutt Jr, William R mcnutt at utk.edu
Thu Jul 10 18:36:41 CEST 2008

I have an issue I am having difficulty tracking down.

I have two users, one of whom is my boss, whose messages are not showing
up on the list.  Instead, I get an "uncaught bounce notification" with
the message attached in my mailman_admin box.

The error text reads:
The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all unrecognized
bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

Both are members of the list in question, the memberships are not
disabled.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking?

Bill